This is an accredited student property through; Fiona Keeley-Beeching contact; 07766411511 email; firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exceptionally spacious HMO licensed five-bedroom house, all with double beds, benefiting from a rear ground floor extension, offering a good-sized attractive through lounge with much bigger than average bedrooms! Excellent security with mains wired smoke alarms and heat sensors and quick release thumb locks. With four large double bedrooms and one small double bedroom, each furnished with good quality double beds and sprung mattresses. This excellent well maintained property also benefits from a good sized modern bathroom with bath, shower and WC and additional cloakroom/WC downstairs.
All main rooms have newly fitted carpets throughout and attractive tiled areas in hall, kitchen and bathrooms. Brand new central heating combi boiler for gas central heating and instant hot water. The garden is maintained by the Landlord, Rear access for bike storage. It has double glazing throughout property, Internet service is included in the rental utilities package, together with gas, water and electricity to assist student budget planning over the academic year. Also included is a 42" Flat screen TV .
This modern property has been professionally decorated and attractively furnished to a very high standard. All bedrooms are equipped with matching contemporary wardrobes, chest of 5 drawers, desk with 2 drawers, office chair in each room. With fitted carpets throughout each with double glazed windows, hung with lined curtains for maximum warmth and blackout when needed. The bright and well equipped fitted kitchen has a modern oven and hob, a huge fridge freezer, additonal freezer, microwave and washing machine to cater for all cooking, laundry and dining needs. All cutlery, crockery and utensils provided as well. This very popular student house has a mains wired smoke alarm system and heat sensors. All bedrooms have quick release thumb locks on bedroom doors for added safety and security.
The house is within walking distance from/to UKC, and on major bus routes for all universities and the City Centre.
Good size rear garden with Rotory washing line is included.
* No ADMIN or contract FEES
*£375 per calendar month per room per person
* Let on a single or 5 group basis.
* Excellent competitively priced utility package: includes gas, water, electricity, internet, gardening @ £85 pp pcm
* £150 security deposit per person
* 50% Discount to rent in July and August (if unoccupied) . We can do 11 month contract if preferred,
* Newly installed central heating COMBI boiler
* Larger than an average refurbished house with wired security smoke and heat alarms
* Quality double beds and sprung mattresses for maximum comfort in all rooms
* 42" Flat screen TV * 1 Minute from Uni bus stop, or a15-minute walk to UKC, also close to city center for work and nightlife
* Space for off road parking /rear garden access for bikes and ample additional on road parking
* Full check out cleaning service offered at £75 per head.
To book a viewing or simply find out more about this property please contact Fiona Keeley on 07766411511. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.