Don't you just love it when someone goes that extra bit further? Take a look at this stunning 4 Bedroom fully furnished student house. Tastefully decorated, but funky and fresh, this is one of those walk-in drop your things and relax kind of houses. With 3 Doubles and a generous single, each bedroom has its own character. The lounge lives up to its name with comfy sofas and giant beanbags ideal for, well, lounging. The kitchen is modern, spacious, well equipped and has a separate annex that houses a large fridge freezer. The shower room contains a large luxurious walk-in shower. The garden to the rear is a very large useable space, great for laundry and sunbathing in summer with a glass of fizz. Off-street parking for one car and free on-street parking, Gas Central Heating and fully Double Glazed. Be the envy of your friends. Get in early as this property won't wait around forever. Call today for a viewing!
For further information and/or to arrange a viewing, please contact Caxtons on 01227 788088. Please quote the property reference - 2509 and Home Stamp upon enquiry.
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
Permitted payments for properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent)
• Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement e.g. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs)
• Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) £50 per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking the landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
• Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV license and council tax
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing the lost key(s) or other security devices.
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and Any other permitted payments under the Tenant