This property is accredited by:
Client Name: Jason Mellor
Tel: 07983 580270
Active Member: 5+ years
Date available: 01/07/2020
Deposit: £570 per student
Rent PCM: £570 per student
INCLUDES ALL INCLUSIVE BILLS PACKAGE
For further information and/or to arrange a viewing, please contact Jason Mellor on 07983 580270.
A beautiful double-fronted Victorian house with three large bedrooms right in the heart of the city! A very popular location for CCCU, UCA, and University of Kent students. Act quickly to avoid disappointment.
* All the charm and beauty of period features (e.g. feature fireplaces and wooden floorboards).
* Convenient access to the city centre, universities, and stations. Only a short walk from - Canterbury East Train Station - Bus Station - Kent & Canterbury Hospital - Canterbury Christ Church University - Canterbury City Centre
* 3 double bedrooms (with double beds)
* Modern kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, washing machine and lots of storage space
* A homely lounge with satellite TV
* Maintained south-facing garden
* Storage for bikes
* Fully furnished with wardrobes, drawers, desks & study lamp and an original period fireplace in each bedroom.
* Carpets, curtains, and blinds throughout.
* Modern bathroom with bath & shower.
* Safety & Security - Mains Wired Heat & Smoke Detectors
* Utility Bills are included (Gas, Electricity, and Water)
WHAT'S THE COST?
* £570 per person per month (£1710 for the entire property)
* Half rent is payable in July & August (1st of each month)
* Followed by 10 monthly payments on the 1st of each month (September to June)
* Part 1: Holding Deposit of £100 to secure property per person- e.g. £300 total (non - refundable on withdrawal)
* Part 2: Security Deposit of £470 per person upon signing a contract before 1st April 2020 (e.g. £1410 total).
FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK HERE: https://themellorfamily.wixsite.com/mysite
For further information and/or to arrange a viewing of this property, please contact the accredited member on the contact details provided above, quoting Home Stamp as reference.