Being just a two minute walk from the CCCU union, this is a great location for those studying at Christchurch. Fully furnished throughout, and in a quiet tucked away location this 1 bedroom property is ideal for those students who like peace and quiet to study; however the excellent Two Sawyers pub is just across the way if you fancy a quiet drink and the centre of the city with its bustling nightlife is just a couple of minutes walk. This is a must see property and is perfect for that final year hideaway to get your head down and dissertate.
For more information or to arrange a house viewing please contact Caxtons on: 01227 788088
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
Permitted payments for properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent)
• Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement e.g. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs)
• Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) £50 per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
• Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s)
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and Any other permitted payments under the Tenant