STUDENT HOUSE ** NO ADMIN FEES ** ROOM AVAILABLE IN SHARED PROPERTY - Single Occupancy Only Bedroom with en-suite shower, furnished with double bed, desk, chair and fitted wardrobe with shelving. The communal areas in this attractive, modern house include a good-sized well-fitted kitchen, a lounge with TV, garden and driveway parking. Ideally situated just a short distance from UKC campus. Call today for a viewing
For further information and/or to arrange a viewing, please contact Caxtons on 01227 788088. Please quote the property reference - 3399 and Home Stamp upon enquiry.
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
Permitted payments for properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent)
• Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement e.g. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs)
• Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) £50 per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
• Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s)
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and Any other permitted payments under the Tenant